Hey everyone! Hope your week is going great, and you don’t live in Canada(where it is snowing in April=( Today I listed the reasons why I love books, reading and writing! Hope you can relate!!
- Boredom Buster
- Helps me take my mind off my worries
- Enhances my brain
- Keeps me awake
- Reading takes me away from the real world and takes me on a journey to the world where the book is set.
- Gives knowledge
- Motivates me
- Portable entertainment
- NO DIGITAL WORLD
- Books have changed my life
- Shows you a different perspective
- Goes more in-depth than a movie
- WHY NOT?
- Books are comforting
- Books smell good
- There are unlimited options of books to read
- Whatever emotion you are feeling; there is a book to match it.
- Books introduced me to writing
- Reading is relaxing
- Gives you the ability to understand people
- Helps me calm down, and reflect before bed
- Helps my vocabulary
- I love falling in love with the characters in my favorite books
- Getting cuddled up in blankets and reading is one of the best feelings
- I love adding to my book collection
- I feel better at the sight of a book/bookstore
- Makes me feel better when I am sick
- Gives me something to rant about
“The world was hers for the reading.” —Betty Smith
“Literature is the most agreeable way of ignoring life.” — Fernando Pessoa, The Book of Disquiet
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination and the journey. They are home.” —Anna Quindlen How Reading Changed My Life
“We read to know that we are not alone.” —William Nicholson, Shadowlands