Hello Bookworms, I was tagged for this award by the amazing Lori from The Reading Fairy! I am so excited to answer these questions🤪
- Have the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. (Or however many you like) Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Have you discovered a book through the book community?
YES, YES AND YES! Nearly half of my tbr comes from recommendations of bloggers I read, books that are hyped on bookstagram or whatever novels are anticipated in general. The most recent book I read that I discovered due to the book community is Sorcery of Thorns. I love reading books that I find through bloggers I love. There is nothing better than fangirling over a book I loved, ranting about I book that frustrated me and just sharing my opinions with other bloggers!
What book brings a lot of nostalgia?
The first book or series that comes to mind is Percy Jackson. I initially read these and fell in love with them when I was either 8 or 9, I cannot quite remember. But another series is definitely all the Jacqueline Wilson books(specifically Candyfloss, as it’s the first one I ever read) or even My Sister The Vampire books(although I read these in french).
Is there a book you want to see being adapted?
The Folk of the Air is a series that I can truly see being adapted into a film(or multiple films). Even thinking about it makes me excited!!! SOMEONE TURN THIS SERIES INTO A MOVIE!!!!
What book disappointed you this year?
Has reading made you want to write and be an author?
I have always loved writing. I am actually working on my first novel right now! I have always written short stories, but reading has unquestionably exposed me to various writing styles and helped me discover unique ways to express myself.
What book would have been better without a sequel?
Oohhhh, I’m not really sure about this one, because I know that Truly Devious was written to be apart of a trilogy. But the second and third novels did not entertain me AT ALL. It seemed as if these books weren’t even written by the same author as the first book.
What’s a book you’ve been meaning to read for a long time, but haven’t yet?
SO MANY BOOKS! I might as well just make a little list here(this is more of a reminder telling myself to stop being lazy and READ).
- Red, White and Royal Blue(yes I KNOW I KNOW, I just haven’t gotten my hands on a copy yet….)
- Ninth House(ummmmmm I’ve been meaning to read this since October whoopsss)
- The Starless Sea
- Serpent and Dove
- Mexican Gothic
- The Poppy War
- Daisy Jones & The Six
- The Henna Wars
I tag :
All these wonderful and talented bloggers!
- When and why did you start blogging?
- If you could be friends with one author, who would it be?
- What’s the longest and shortest amount of time it’s taken you to finish a book?
- How many books are on your tbr pile(let’s be honest….)?
- Where in the world do you live?
- How often do you blog?
- Last book you recommended to someone?