Hello, Bookworms, it was just three months ago that I had been nominated for my FIRST EVER award, and now this is my third🥺! Thank you so much to Alexandra from Reading By Starlight, my fellow star lover✨. Now let’s get on to the rules!!!
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the questions from the blog who nominated you
- Nominate seven to ten bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
- What’s your favorite movie? [Because I’m a serious movie buff]
I’m going, to be honest guys, I don’t watch that many movies. Unless it’s as a family, or in theatres, I don’t find myself watching them often. Sorry to disappoint, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that there are GREAT movies out there. I think it’s impossible for me to choose one, but off the top of my head, I would pick The Stars Wars movies!
2. If you could be a supporting character in any book, which book would you choose? Who would you be?
This question is a TOUGH ONE! My answer is very predictable, but as you all know, I LOVE PERCY JACKSON(I sound like a broken record, but it’s true), so being in those books would be a DREAM. Of course, I would LOVE TO BE ANNABETH, HELLO!!! She is my ~queen~, an intellect, so smart, so beautiful, so strong and we love her!!
3. What are the three most played songs on your phone?
This answer is one that changes every couple weeks, but lately, I have been OBSESSED with the Victorious soundtrack(yes, you read that right). TAKE A HINT IS A BOP AND I STAND BY THAT! The top three would be Take A Hint, Beggin On Your Knees and Weather Any Storm by Cody Francis.
4. Recommend a book with a romance that always makes you swoon.
The ACOTAR series takes first place by far, I cannot read any of the books without swooning for Feyre and Rhysand UGHHH! JUST LOOK AT THEM AND TRY TELLING ME THEY AREN’T THE CUTEST!!! (HINT : YOU CAN’T)
5. The most adventurous thing you’ve ever done.
This is another hard one, nothing immediately comes to mind. But I have gone on vacations where I’ve climbed a mountain, done zip-lining and just fun things like that.
6. Do you read classics? What classic is your favorite?
I do not read Classics, they just never appealed to me the same way fantasy or contemporaries do.
7. You’re favorite thing to do in self isolation.
READ READ READ! Oh and watching Friends is fun too….
- What’s one book that you could read over and over again(and never get bored)?
- How would you describe your bookshelf in three words?
- Who’s your least favorite fictional character? What book are they in?
- Do you write or annotate in your books(I could NEVER, but I am very curious!)?
- If you could have one wish right now, what would you wish for?
- Do you have any favorite book bloggers?
- When and why did you start a book blog?
Since this is my third tag, I am trying to tag different people each time! And if any of you reading want to do this tag but haven’t been tagged, consider yourself tagged by MOI!
I have begun to notice a pattern with names starting in S, hmmmmm conspiracy theory???