Hello Bookworms, a LOT happened this month. From participating in my first–ever readathon(trope-ical readathon post) to reading over 30 books AND starting another school course, saying I’m busy is an understatement. I still cannot believe how fast this month has flown by! The time has come that we need to accept what looms ahead. And that is…. darkness….well, it’s winter, but aren’t they the same thing?
Reading Breakdown(fasten your seat belts..)
Posts I made
Netgalley + Edelweiss – Books I’m reading next month :
Goals for September!
- I already have a few blog tours scheduled for September! I enjoyed ALL the books I read, and I cannot wait to share my thoughts.
- I’m hoping to post some long–awaited reviews, and a very very VERY special review(hint: it’s my favourite book in the entire universe).
- A book tag may or may not also appear on the blog, along with some mini-reviews(you know how much I love those)!
Personal Ventures :
- This month marks the START OF SCHOOL(yay… I guess…). The opening date of my high school has already been pushed back a week, so let’s see if we even end up going to school in September.
- Hopefully, September brings new and challenging things, with my blog and personal life, so stay tuned!
- ALSO, I was apart of the Trope-ical Readathon in August, which accounts for about seven of the books I read this month. I’m on the fence about joining another readathon for September, but my overall consensus is to read whatever I want this month(after reading SO many books this month, I’m going to slow it down a little).