Hey, guys, so long story short, during my time in Istanbul(where I saw my cousins and aunts) I was sick. I got some sort of infection, and it affected me the entire 5 days. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get the most out my trip there because of my sickness. But when I went to Antalya(to see my grandparents) I was better. And was able to swim, and enjoy. We stayed there for 7 nights, and it was hot the ENTIRE TIME! I am usually used to Antalya being hot since Turkey is on average a hot country. But every day was 45 degrees or more and had over 95% humidity. But who am I to complain when I live in Canada?
So here is the start of my Travelling Guide Series. Comment other posts you guys would like.
How to pack lighter>>> Do you really need that??
First of all, why should you pack lighter? Well, it benefits you, your health and lets you enjoy your trip! You have less back pain, it’s easier to move around and drag around your luggage if your luggage gets lost you have less to replace. And if even these reasons aren’t enough, you will feel better overall and will be able to fully enjoy your surrounding and focus on your vacation, not your luggage.
- Only take what you need! Nobody can stress this enough, don’t make excuses saying you might need this, and that. “If in doubt, leave it out” You most likely will not! “
- Weigh your luggage.
- If you love reading(like me) and want to bring books, the best thing is to bring an e-reader. They can hold thousands of books and weigh light.
- Choose the right shoes; comfortable, depending on where you are going and what you are doing.
- On the plane, wear your loosest and heaviest clothes. This will keep you warm on the plane and save space in your luggage.
- Roll your clothing, socks, and stack them at the bottom. You should also pack your socks inside your shoes to save space.
- Don’t take all your toiletries. You can pick up toiletries and cosmetics at your destination
- Similar to the first point, pack by the outfit. What will you wear that with? This will help you eliminate pointless clothing articles that you won’t wear.
- Bring a smaller bag, this way you won’t over pack since you will have a limit.
- Swap larger items for smaller ones. Such as bringing a tablet instead of a computer. Or a comb instead of a hairbrush.