Hello Bookworms, it’s Erin here! I’m an 18 year-old Turkish Canadian who loves books(surprise surprise!), is an avid writer and spends way too much time with their dog.
This blog is a place where I share the books I read, review others, write short stories and meet all of you! More than half the time it’s a mess, but if you stick around, I guarantee you’ll grow to love it!
Don’t be afraid to comment and give your opinion. (feedback is great!)
Here are a few favorites of mine!
- Rick Riordan(my #1, will forever worship you🙏🏼🙏🏼)
- Holly Black
- Khaled Hosseini
- Jonathan Safran Foer
- A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Entire Percy Jackson Series (ofcourse!!!)
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Foe by Iain Reid
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Where you can find me
I hope you enjoy my blog! Don’t be shy, and reach out! I love making new friends✨ And if you are a reviewer/publisher looking to contact me, head over to my review policy page!